| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Talladega, Al in April is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 127mm (5in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 12:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Talladega, Al April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Talladega, Al, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Talladega, Al:
- Birmingham, Alabama, Usa - 94 kms (58.4 miles) NW
- Tuscaloosa, Al, Usa - 148 kms (92 miles) W
- Gainesville Lock, Al, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) W
- Greensboro, Al, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) W
- Montgomery Al, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) SSW
- Highland Home, Al, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Selma, Al, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SW
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NE
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 163.9 kms (101.9 miles) ENE
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) E
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 93.3 kms (57.9 miles) E
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 141.1 kms (87.7 miles) ESE